Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Well here we go again!!!!


This pic taken 230pm 2/10/09

If you can believe the lying Weather Man it will be gone tomorrow.

I haven’t been out junking much lately. But I will be headed to Quilcene

To pick up some parts for the XL 250r &Xl350r . This guy has two bikes he is parting out. I will be looking to get carbs for the 350 & Muffler with spark arrester for the 250.

The 250 runs well but needs a spark arrester muffler to make it legal to ride in the Tahuya State Forest. The 350 runs but starts hard & I think a carb transplant will improve that. Also when the weather gets better Craig & I

Are going to take the camper & motorcycles down around mossy rock to find new hunting places. My brother Bill & I hunted down there. Lots of woods to get lost in & has both Deer & Elk there… Well here is a few things I found on the web…
ammunition has been selling like plywood and bottled water in the days before a hurricane.Brothers Keeper?Aunt's Keeper? Tin-Foil-Hats?Hats?Seventeen American sailors were killed."Any delay in moving forward with the military commissions process is denying justice to the victims who have suffered as a result of these terrorist acts."Not in My Back Yard...Were are we going to put them?If we bring them to the US I think the prisons will be magnets for these like minded people to gather
& cause problems like holding hostages demanding release of the enemy combatants.
Or blowing up the citizen's of the city with suicide bombers ...School board members in District 300 have taken away a school holiday next year claiming students don’t understand the meaning behind the day.I wonder who's at falt? Isn't the school set up to teach?Maybe this School needs it doors closed!!!More politically garage..

We approve 700 Billionhas anyone seen the 350 all ready released?

Cops..More...Church...Gun...McCain...Shoe..Right thinking people..More..

& Ends with a funny Video Here..Here.

Have fun & play nice...Roy

No comments: