Sunday, October 25, 2009

More & More I like it Less & Less!!!




Well to the Little Green Tercel over to Nadine & Gary's to have Gary work on it.
Needed front struts bad.. Also brakes & a timing belt..I have to get it running good it will become Linnes mane transportation when the olds dies it has 220k miles & counting.The tercel has been a good little car & has a lot of mile left.. And at 33 mph I like it.
Julie called yesterday we hadn't talked a a while it was good hearing from her.We talked politics and argued about the state of the world. And just before I went to bed her son and my nephew William Harold Nash III chatted with me through face book.
All is going well and seems he will be a bona fide anesthesiologist in the very near future. Lotta work at a lot of time put in to get that sheepskin I am proud of him.
Touched base with my son William Harold Nash IV let him know I was looking forward to have lunch with them again sometime in the first or second week of November. We go down there have lunch and usually end up at the government surplus store in Tumwater always something there for a good deal. Last time I bought a big pallette a crap for 10 bucks to color TVs to two drawer filing cabinets whole bunch of ram for desktop computers part of a copier and miscellaneous other items. I took what I wanted and the rest ended up down at the Goodwill. Also got Linnea and a nice roll around table that she's going to be able to use in the sewing room as a tabletop when she's cut material for quilts.ires few things I've found on the net that you might find interesting Love This Just another Poll More Lator
Hve fun & play nice Roy

No comments: