Thursday, March 5, 2009

Change & Hope--- I hope he Changes


This is a pic of the old House on Sidney Road in Port Orchard...
Okay here we go some more. It’s been a while but here we go.
Linnea & I went to my sister’s house in St Helens Ore & spent the night last Friday. We had a good time We were met with more family at dinner Nephew Bill wife Stacy with there kids Nash & Mara- Nephew Harold wife Michele with there kids Shawn & Salinea Niece Sue her boy friend & her daughter & grandkids.
It was fun. After dinner Linnea Mary Bill & I played pennicol
Mary & Linnea kicked our butts. Sat Bill & I loaded a new to us
Couch & love seat on my little trailer & Linnea drove it home.
I must have had here pull over so I could check straps & ropes 4 or 5 times. I was worried about it falling off the trailer but No Worries…We made it fine. Friday Craig & I are going to try
Shooting the black powder rifles. I hava a CVA 50 cal to sight in.
Craig will be shooting the 45 cal. We are going to try black powder deer hunting this year. Planning to comb the hills around Mossy Rock with my old motorcycles to learn the lay of the land.
Sat Linnea & I are going to Joan’s 60th birthday & it should be a Hoot. I have started the Adkins Diet again this time I will go 3 weeks then take a weekend off then 3 weeks etc. I was on it two week before we headed to Ore then I fell off the wagon. I do hate the diet but it keeps my blood suger in check & the pounds do seem to go away. Owell enpught all ready here’s thing I have found.Good News from Mother Russia..Tin-Foil-Hat?Maybe NOT..I don't Qualify Because I have been paying my Mortgage if you do you are a IDIOT...Might as well do what this kid DID..

No comments: