Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First Blog


Hay bear with me
I don't know what I am doing but I won't let it stop me.
I have been watching Obama's Birth Certificate go round...

He posted a “Certification of Live Birth” this isn't a legal document
Obama need to release his "Certificate of Live Birth"
This is the normal “Birth Certificate”
I have had a ongoing problem Because he is less than transparent
Why did he lock down
* Occidental College records
* Columbia Thesis paper - not available, locked down by faculty.
* Harvard College records - not released, locked down by faculty.
* Selective Service Registration - not released.
* Medical records - not released (only a one-page report).
* Illinois State Senate schedule - 'not available.'
* Certified Copy of original Birth certificate - not released.
* Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth - not released.
* Harvard Law Review articles published - None.
* University of Chicago scholarly articles - None.
* Illinois State Senate records--'not available.
Why should we trust Obama with our future when he won't show us his past?
Roy in Olalla,wa

No comments: