Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Nov 30


Monday Night Dec 1 Grab a blanket & your Sweety Click Here

Not to Rosie Here I guess not much of a View!

Sad News from Bagdad AKA Mumbai Here

But unlike the U.S. there laws don't allow them to have a pistol in there pocket
Should let everyone know un-armed people are just victims waiting to get
Victimized Here
I like the The Dalai Lama's Answer 1/2 way down in this article

Unlike Mr. Berg Mr. Keyes running for POTUS has Standing More

Last Night Dinner was very good Just Roy [me] Linnea Brian Gary & the Turkey Mashed spuds
Gravy Biscuits Green Bean's Dressing Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream GOOD!
Also we Had Coffee & completed a Jigsaw Puzzle Fun...
Today Linnea & I snuck on the 18 acres behind us and found a Charley Brown Tree
I think it will look nice when it gets all its trimmings ...
My Nephew Bill Wilson lives in St Helens Oregon
[30 mile north of Portland On the Columbia river]
Was abel to bag a Nice Deer . I didn't make it out
Not that it matters been hunting 6 years only Seen one doe
But have had made a lot of good [Brush Shots]
Hope everyone gets what they want for X-Mas
Roy aka S.M or GLR

No comments: