Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankgiven

Linnea & I went to Julie's my sister in law for dinner.We had a xlnt time and ate too much.
She lives in Onalaska south of Olympia 16 miles East of I-5. Lots of Family & Friends.
Just the way a good Turkey Day Should go
Friday we are having a second TD
Willie his Girl Friend Brian Diane Page Beth Fred & Gary will be here for the 4 pm second round.
Linnea spent $150 Bucks at Fred Myers & got a 19LB Bird for free so we will cook it with all the trimmings I love this time of year.
Next weekend it's Beth's Baby shower the house will be full of Womens so I will sky dattle out of here.
The weekend of the 20th is Linnea's family Christmas at the Olalla Hall. It also will be fun
Family draw names & aren't to spend $20-$30 for the gift. Also I here we are going to have a white elephant gift exchange I have a good thing for that.

No comments: