Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday Monday can't trust that day


Well went to walmart & was able to find a gift for my sisterin law Kathy...I think she will like it.
Also worked on the truck & camper I am getting it ready for this week end the Family X-Mass
party is this Sat it will be fun....

I think the reason Supreme Court Justice Clarence after Supreme Court Justice Souter’s rejection of the case was to have all 9 Supreme Court Justices
Look at it & try to finely put it to bed. Any lawsuit must have “Standing”
It will take sometime but I think that when Alan Keyes Law Suit comes up because he ran
For POTUS he has standing & can show harm & The lawsuit will make Obama produce the Legal
Original or Certified Copy of his"Certification Of Live Birth"
Because the “Certificate of Live Birth” That is all over the WWW isn’t a
Legal Document & is lacking vital Information.

I like the way it is explained The wrong people were chargedHere

I think people can take me at my word."
I Don't Think So!!!!
The Loneliest WWW Web sighton the Web!!!
Roy:}

No comments: