Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Obama has stimulated some Businesses
But I dont think this is what he was trying to do...I think his thought was more like this
Here is there Web PAGE>>>....We Need the Government to protect us...From Loud Noises Rev. Kevin Loring, head of the Temple of Advanced Enlightenment Looks like a laid back Church I would join
...... Cant spank em have to give the whole team a trophy noe you cant Grade em...With an angey color Sad....During Christmas everyone is very generous including the Counterfeiters...
Knievel says the stunt will likely be his last in the United States. I might have to tune in and see..
The last one is very sad I hope like me it will make you realize just what you have "She loves me and babies. I just miss her so much.""I know there are many people who have experienced more terrible things," Yoon said. "But, please, tell me how to do it. I don't know what to do."
I wish you all good heath & happiness Roy

No comments: