Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday Up-Date Merry Christmas


Well here’s what been going on…. Friday at 6pm a bunch of us showed up at the Olalla Community Center to deck the halls. Darren brought a very nice tall tree

We didn’t have a ladder so it was sparse on the top.[13’tall] Looked good.. We set up tables & chairs making it ready for Saturday. Linnea & I showed up 130 pm Sat

With the camper to spend the night. Lots of fun with cribbage{I W-2 L-2} apples to apples Jig saw puzzle. The kids put on a short cute play… Had dinner plenty of everything including dessert. Open gifts also had a white elephant exchange

13 of us picked #’s & you could pick an un-opened present or steal one that

Someone had opened Kathy had 3 stolen from here. Sunday we cleaned up & I

Made Belgium waffles we left around 11 am came home & rested.

Monday I took mama’s car to les swab & had the studded tires & rims put on.

3 Hour wait good thing I didn’t wait till the last second !!!

Well here is what I found on the net…

Look out W....That was close... Sen. John McCain, D-Ariz., took on his own party Also he has a

SALE...I would like a laptop please...New meaning on twist & Shout ...Hope this don't happen with Keys.. Microsoft is continuing its investigation of public reports I use Firefox...

If Montgomery school officials don't "give these kids a name, they can ignore the real fact they exist..We need to teach our teachers. Lesbian and bisexual youth are up to seven times more likely to get pregnant than their heterosexual peers I don't think they are doing things right

Have fun Roy



No comments: