Friday, December 12, 2008

Thursday Hi


Well we are getting ready for the Family Christmas Party. It will be close this year..Olalla
Community Center down town Olalla. We are going to meet there Friday at 6pm to get the Hall ready..Yesterday I was surfing the net & the Instant Messenger popped up & it was my son Will
we chatted for a little while I told him it we easer just to yak on the phone I'm not too good on typing & spelling . Still good to hear form him. Tomorrow we will be making the grub for the patry this year we are brining Meatballs also waffle mix for Sunday AM.I was able to get ahold of Dell & I have installation disks coming with XP pro I will be able to wipe out my new/use computer & install a fresh copy of xp. Pokeing around on the internet here is what I found
I had to do a test like this a long tome ago to work for City Light my condolences goes out to the Family...Here is what I learned in a nut shell at City Light....The Crew I was on would have made a safe rescue with out a hitch...Poor Bird...Say Good By To Betty...Harvest Moon..Is a Deal a Deal?Roy:+}

No comments: