Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1/13/09


Well it looks like my old neighbors have satellite dish now..

When I was living there all we got was public television!!!

Yesterday [Monday} I went to Bermerton & had the rear sight replaced on the Glock 23 by Ed LaPour

I have has Ed work on a Colt

Mustang & he dose good work … Went to the KRRC &

Shot it maybe 15 rounds it shoots about 1’ to the left at 25 yards

I didn’t have the Allen wrench with me to move the rear sight

I will go back tomorrow & teach that target a lesson…

I also mentioned Gran Torino & I say go see it. Linnea &I went Friday matinee the part I didn’t mention is when the movie was over I went to the Men’s room & realized the bath room was full

of old retired farts & I thought to myself it’s normal for the old folks to see a matinee as I passed the mirror I saw a old fat fart

with saggy eyes looking at me & I laughed when I realized it was ME!!! Well here is things I ran across on the internet

Djuric was defecated on.Ahsoak's past came to light in an ironic intersection with the mission of the event.Al Gore So Far No Comment.TIN-FOIL-HAT.Hatter.it will be deliberated in a conference of justices on January 16.Still Hope for the USA..
Some good reading in WA State.

No comments: