Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New One

Click on the Red Links


Well we had fun NYE at Nadine & Gary’s Played [Bunko?] Dice &

Rung in the New-year. We weren’t the big winners oh well. It was fun.

Linnea & I went to the SUNYA Buffet for lunch I really like that place the

Food is good and lunch price I okay! Also hit up the junk stores.

Sent my dues to Washington Arms Collectors I have a couple of

Guns I want to trade & there is a gun show at the Puyallup on the 17th

That is the same weekend that Linnea is meeting Mary at Julies to Sow

& Sow. I have a nice S&W 22 mdl 18 Revolver & a Rossie 44 cal

Lever action rifle MDL 92 I want to trade. I will be sniffing around

For a .50 Cal Muzzle loader. I haven’t been to a show in quite some time.

I am also going to pay my dues to Kitsap Rifle & Revolver Club so I can

shoot there. It’s a nice range not to far away. I have been reloading .45 acp

I want to improve my skills with my PT 145. & Here Also want to make some smoke with the Black powder Rifle… Well here is what I found I don't think you could call him LUCKY!

Think He Is..This two Arn't..Fresh squeezed!!!!More Smiles in Massachusetts...
Just in time for New Years Shopping or Shop-lifting..Mabey Home Make-Over can make it here..Live Presidents need not apply. The Prez Elect still not in the News.Here..& Here..
Like the article says 'There is nothing more important than our U.S. Constitution'
My thought is if indeed Obama is not a natural born citizen He can't take the Oath of Office
Just his actions of holding his right had up to swear to up hold the Constitution would be a violation because he is ineligible to hold the Office of the President of the United States .
Maybe we will here more on the 16th..

No comments: