Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Happy


Well the snow fell one more time but it didn’t stick around..

When the snow falls so do the trees & we were with-out power for 3 ½ hours. So I pulled the rope on the old Honda 5000 Watt

Generator & plugged in the frig & tv cable works even if the power is out. Missing the internet I wondered if the Cable Modem

& Wireless Router would work they did & I was surfing the web on my Laptop. Looks like we might be getting a monsoon if you listen to the news. We have a medal roof & Linnea & I love the sound of a good rain. Busy today went to Kitsap Rifle & Revolver Range to renewed my membership shot the .45 cal Muzzle loader

& the .45 Taurus & it was fun. Also picked up Remmy’s Med’s

& door Locks for the Ram Pick up I did some checking & it was cheaper to buy 2 door locks with 2 keys than bring the old door lock in & have a key made…. Well here is what I found looking around

True Love?Or True Love! This Guy Is NUTS!!!!Wow Job's in the UK..

& world class Health Care...I would bet this was one tough old bird.

On the day after Christmas, Debbie collided in the air with another skydiver..GWB Countdown..
Another View.younger officers receiving so little practice that they are scared of using their guns.
The Amazing Kreskin..My e-mail is trador. trador@wavecable.com
Shoot me a line....


No comments: