Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sat 1/24/09 1456 Days Left Woo Hoo



Well a week ago Craig & I went to the gun show in Here...It was packed & I can't believe the prices on GUNS Sks when sold went for $79 now a beat up one sell for $300+ Hand Guns that looked like they have been used as a hammer all beat up start at $300. Also the Hall was packed. So you would think a room packed full of people smart enough to buy & own guns. Would stop in the middle of the narrow lanes to bs with each other & stop the flow of people. I should have had my stun gun to keep them moving. I was looking for a 50cal Black powder muzzle loader the cheap one's start out at $129 New. Well No Cheap one to be found. I didn't find anything to buy. Craig found a eletric ranger finder for $75 & they work sweet...On the way home we stopped at a muzzle loader store on river road. Didn't have much & I am surprised they are still in business they had a CVA Muzzle loader for $275 Cabbella's prive $175....Owell. Craig & I were going to ride in Tahuya..
But I had pulled a mussel in my neck & canceled..I have a XL250R.. Off Road Only & a XL350R..
Street & Dirt.. Fun. Here's what I found on the net Dont Bogart that Joint MY Friend..I think Obama is trying to fool us all...On Guns..More Bans..Gun Control Top Ten...England's Mistake..
Penn & Teller...WOW>>Gun Free Zone?Krav Self Defense Techniques..Dude you broke my trigger finger!!!& Here..Gun Control Here..Scooby Doo's VAN?That was close Shaggy ...More..Roy;}

No comments: