Saturday, January 10, 2009


You Can Click on the RED Links..

Linnea & I went to see Gran Torino

Wow is all I can say two thumbs up. Good Movie.

Went out junking didn’t find anything. Haven’t

Heard if Beth has given birth yet but a week ago the Dr didn’t think she would make her appointment yesterday.

Went to dinner at Charlie’s last night good food

& good prices. Reloaded a bunch of 40 cal & think

I will go to the range Monday. I stay away on the week ends

Too many people for me. Monday usually only on or two.

Not much action on my C/L stuff. But I’m not in a hurry.


Well here is what I found on the web…

Tin Foil Hats...Hats..Hats..

Faith2Action.org, tried purchasing airtime to publicize information about the concerns of Obamas eligibility.Click on the utube at the bottom of the page..Here is some sad news...
Gun News ...Nice Daddy.Bad Boy.
He has left DNA evidence at the crime scene.Not a good shot..she had an extramarital affair He Gets to PAY...Thats Fare?“As people see these things happening to folks they identify with, they decide it’s time for them to arm themselves,”Good Cop Bad Cop..Global Warming ?
Family Time...Got to get to School!Hang on Tight!Hero..
Biological Clock Stops...These Guys are Nuts..These Guys are Insane...

No comments: